“Greach beach food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Greach beach food”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Reasonably priced, good food and the hot sauce is HOT! Burritos, tacos, chips & salsa. Great refried beans.

Visited August 2013

Indiana
“Whatever I had was really good!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stopped here to grab a drink and I saw some sort of hotdog on a bun, wrapped in a burrito shell, with salso. I had to try one. Man, it was good! The corndog stand down the way gets more press, but the dog here was just as good. $5 for a dog and lemonade. Not bad.

• Visited August 2013
Grand Haven, Michigan
“You MUST Try Butch's”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Love this place. Their food is so refreshing and delicious. You place your order, wait for your food, and can eat outside. It's not a fancy place but their food is amazing. They have everything from Burritos, tacos, chips & salsa to beachin' dogs (which I believe has something to do with a hot dog and a tortilla shell, you can even get chilli on it I think). Also try their (non-alcoholic) strawberry margarita slush. They also have a location in spring lake.

Visited July 2013
Rockford
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I try to hit this place whenever I'm in town. I always have a hard time picking what to eat. The chiwawa (sp) dog is the bomb, but I also love the chicken burrito! On Fridays they have homemade guacamole that is awesome too. Along with the location on the beach they have one open year round in Spring Lake (next to a gas station on M-104). I've been there dozens of times and have never gotten bad food, I was surprised by other comments. It's a staple for the Grand Haven locals - hopefully you will love it as much as me!!!

• Visited March 2013
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We were spending a great day at the beach and were eager to try Butch's. Unfortunately, the food was poor. The burritos and salsa were so bland that we actually threw the food away---and we were really hungry. I would compare our meal to a lunch you would get at a school cafeteria---not very good.

• Visited July 2013