I was in the restaurant today with my two young children for lunch. We love Mexican food, as my family is part Mexican. We had never been here before, so we were excited to try it out. They only serve bottled drinks here. I was half way through my bottle of Sprite when I noticed the bottle was covered in black mold!!! Absolutely disgusting. There wasn't a manager available to handle this so the poor young girl had to attempt to rectify it. I spoke on the phone later to the owner, who was very nice and apologetic, but tried telling me it was dirt. It was absolutely NOT dirt. He did acknowledge that there was mold on there and that he took care of the problem. Those that were also in there may have been told it was dirt, to save the reputation, but it was 100% mold. I know the difference.