“Nachos & Coke”

Ranked #77 of 106 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Cuisines: Mexican
“Nachos & Coke”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Grabbed a nachos & coke on a hot summer day. The nachos were better than most. I would stop again if in the area. It's a tiny place and might have 10 seats, maybe. There was a little wait time to get the food but have seen worse.

“Best Mexican food in west Michigan!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Always great authentic Mexican food. I have been taking my family there at least twice a month for over a year. For a while it was every weekend. We live 20 miles away but it is well worth the drive. No cheap food all high quality.

Grand Haven, Michigan
“Dont Eat here”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Horrible Service, order got screwed up and then they said they wouldn't fix it and i had to pay for it. Had to threaten calling the BBB and owner before they took it off the bill.

• Visited July 2012
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Rude Sam”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stopped in to order some chips and salsa to go the other day and was charged $6.41. For that price, I expected them to be, at least, edible. The chips were o.k. but the salsa was horrible. The container held about 3/4 cup of what tasted like canned diced tomatoes. There was no other flavor discernible.

I got back into my car and drove back to Sam's and told him I wasn't happy, and that the salsa didn't taste right (I had eaten it previously and it was yummy). Sam told me I was the first person in all the years he's been there that ever made a complaint. I apologized and told him that I brought it back because it mattered to me--that I'm an unhappy customer and I wanted a refund. He said they don't issue refunds. I told him I would not return and he said o.k. - that he's not there to please everyone. He did end up giving me half my money back (out of his own pocket as he was quick to point out). I left the chips and salsa on the counter and left. I will not return.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank shawnmarie1961
North Muskegon, Michigan
“Sorry but just average”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I know they are trying but it's nothing special. My advice to the owners, do something that nobody else does. Give me a reason to choose you over the many other great places to eat in Grand Haven.

Visited June 2011