“Fav restaurant”

Ranked #9 of 107 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants when we visit Grand Haven. View of the river is great and we just never have a bad meal. An all-time favorite of my husband's is the tuna sandwich. Thankfully, the restaurant and the quality of the food hasn't changed!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My husband and I went to Grand Haven to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. We were looking for a restaurant that was a little nice. Snug Harbor fit the bill. We were lucky to have gorgeous weather during our stay and were able to eat on the deck. The view is stunning! The food was pretty good. I enjoyed the spicy avocado roll and the chicken quesadilla. The service was ok and the food took quite a while to come out, but we didn't mind too much because of the great view.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

NO DOUBT the view is fantastic and it was a beautiful night. Their deck sits right on the Grand River and you can see down to the lighthouse on Lake Michigan. I had read great things about this place on Trip Advisor but my friend and I were both disappointed. We were hoping to have some fresh fish and they didn't have any local fish on the menu. The menu was rather limited and pretty pricey. I don't mind spending money on a good meal but I'd like it to be worth it. We both ended up ordering burgers and they were delicious.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I wanted to find a romantic dinner spot for our anniversary. It was suggested to try Snug Harbor and The Kirby (Grill Room). We ate at both on our trip. Snug Harbor was amazing! The view was gorgeous, the taste was truly inspired and each plate made its own artistic presentation. We had great service, too! We felt as if Gordon Ramsey himself would not have a single complaint. The Kirby was disappointing, pricey and stuffy. We highly recommend having dinner on the deck at Snug Harbor just before sunset for the full experience!

Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Food is a little pricey but worth it. Located on the boat channel or as some like to call it "the strip" there's not a bad view in the place. Watch the boats go in & out of Lake Michigan, or sit on the deck with a cocktail & watch the sunset. Snug Harbor is a Grand Haven staple.