“Clover #1 Pizza in West Michigan, rocks Fricanos world”
Review of Clover Bar

Ranked #58 of 107 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Without question the best pizza on the lakeshore and all of West Michigan. Great atmosphere, tremendous owner and waitresses/waiters, and pizza will rock your socks off. Definitely bests Fricanos ... In fact, pretty much responsible for forcing Fricanos to install air for the first time ever. People drive from all over to eat @ Clover. Plan to wait on the weekends, but more than worth that wait.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

and I've tried pizza all over the world. Always crowded, noisy and fun, I love the, "Clover Bar." Don't let the name fool you, this is a pizza joint and families are welcome. There are two outstanding pizza places in Grand Haven, Clover Bar and Fricano's. I love them both, but many people have a favorite and would defend it to the death. This one inches out Fricanos for me. Sorry!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

This was our first time here and it was VERY disappointing. The food was ok but the service was terrible and when we dealt with the owner he was very rude. We came as a group. Have our groups order never was entered in the computer. Half got their pizza and ate while our friends tried to keep their little kids "busty". We would have waited forever but finally went to the counter to see what was going on. They weren't going to do anything but give out a few bread sticks until we said that wasn't fair. I asked for the owner to come over but he was "too busy". I went to the bar and and he said "What do you want --because you're not gonna get it." I'll NEVER go back here. there are many better restaurants in Grand Haven and better pizza too. People who car so little for their customers don't deserve patronage, especially in this economy.

2  Thank peter s
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is almost always busy and for good reason. The thin crust pizza is great! Plenty of cheese and fresh toppings makes it loaded with flavor. It may be more expensive than the chains, but its also better quality.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Love the ambience, staff, cold beer and grand havens best pizza. And I don't even like a thin crust pizza, but this stuff is addictive and delicious. Is it a $5 mass market pizza, no. It is a fantastic treat and anyone will love and appreciate the quality. Delicious!