“Worth it !!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Flint, Michigan
“Worth it !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Only reason i give rooms a 4 is the beds are a little soft for us, And for cleanliness kids spilled popcorn on bed left some butter on sheets so next day we did have room cleaned but all they did was make bed didnt change sheets. But overall i love this hotel we stay there everytime we go back to visit !!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear exfaktor5,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping department failed to meet your expectations. I will bring this to their attention. I hope you will consider staying with us again and we can have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Regina Smith, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Sumner, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I booked this hotel quickly online and didn't have much time to do extensive reviews. Many of the families of our girls' softball team were able to stay here for the weekend. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and accommodating. The evening front desk manager even gave me his own personal contact case when I discovered that I had forgotten mine! I lost one of my key cards and another one was issued without hassle. Breakfast included a better variety than expected and had a different hot menu on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The 24 hour coffee, tea, and hot chocolate was greatly appreciated and we were all amazed at the 12:00 noon check-out time which afforded our girls a little extra time in the pool in the morning. We will definitely will stay here again for next year's softball tournament!

Room Tip: First floor had the only ice machine and vending machines. I didn't see an elevator but there m...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Karen C.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased that the staff exceeded your expectations. We all look forward to your next visit. Please feel free to give us a call if we can help you with any future accommodation needs.
Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

The comfort inn didn't look like much on the outside. But once we got inside, every person who helped us was pleasant, friendly, and complimentary. The room was clean, and had all the amenities a hilton would have. We would definitely return!

Stayed July 2014
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Veronica G.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments and look forward to sharing them with the staff. We all hope you will come visit us again soon. Please call if we can assist you with any future accommodation needs.

Safe Travels,
Miamisburg, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Sorry to report we slept very little since there was a rowdy boys baseball team and their parents who ran the halls and partied loudly, ignoring pleas of staff members, for five long hours, until after 2:30 AM.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Dear James K.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that other guests disturbed your sleep. I am glad to hear that the staff tried to stop the issue. I have instructed them to contact me, personally, in the future regarding noise issues, so that I can come and deal with those kinds of issues. Thank you, also, for bringing this to my attention.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with an excellent visit.

New york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Sales Manager Sara E. Went above and beyond to accommodate our large family gathering at the hotel - I've nicknamed her smiles because she smiles All the time! Breakfast was more than I've seen any hotel provide, they let us use the breakfast room to order in pizza for the family, and the pool and rooms are very clean. An exceedingly great hotel in a time where Most chain hotels Are barely mediocre. The staff make a huge difference but clearly management also takes care of this venue. Stay here!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank brookeruskaup
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with Sarah. She is also a delight to work with. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with accommodations. I look forward to your next visit!
Fenton, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Nice stay, friendly accomodating staff...went above and beyond!!! Pool easy access good hrs. breakfast was fresh and good hrs. Quiet and convienent location. No complaints!!! Very clean. Was given a dollar for pop machine at c/in, how sweet!

Room Tip: Low floor convience!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Dear Sunny P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's always a pleasure to hear we have exceeded a guests' expectations. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you with any future accommodation needs.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here for several years, initially because of its proximity to the hospital. It has always been a welcoming place and has even improved over time. The staff have been courteous, helpful and rock solid. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. It is my home away from home, thanks to the hospitality and generosity of the staff.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with the staff. Please call me if I can assist you with any future accommodation needs. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Best Western Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint

Been to Comfort Inn Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!