Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanflint areano elevatorplace to sleepfamily weddinggeneral manageroff the highwaytwo night staya great staystayed two nightsthe breakfast areawould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelhot tubbooked this hotelindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here just for place to sleep when roads were horrible. Nice staff, room was clean and updated, quiet, bed was big, indoor pool was small but I did not use it. Taco bell next door and movie theater very close by.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Danielle D
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Danielle D.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope you can visit again when the weather is much nicer.
Safe Travels,
Regina Smith

Reviewed January 5, 2014

These people seriously care about their guests. In every way we felt that we were welcome always. From check in during a snow storm they got us in quickly and the attendant was so incredibly sweet and gave us suggestions for dinner that wouldn't be too far away and have good food. Once in our room I was so pleasantly surprised to find a fully equipped accessible bathroom with a handheld sprayer and a shower seat with so much room to move around it was better than being at home! This is such a rare thing that I would have paid double for this room!!! The rooms were comfortable and clean and the breakfast was perfect. A full hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, waffles and many varieties of cereals and muffins it was really so much better than any of the other places we stayed on this trip even with places that we paid much more money for. The manager came around and visited with all the guests in the dining room and just chatted about their stay and just really cared how we were doing! I would definitely go back here when traveling through again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa d
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Themommaiam,
Thank you for the kind words. I have shared your comments with the staff and we are all very happy to have exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to your next visit, when your foot will be healed! Take care and come back soon.

Regina
Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc, MI

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We rented a room on Christmas eve just so we could use the pool - we live in Tennessee and did not know about the power loss due to the ice storm - we came to the hotel to sign in and they told us the pool was shut down - Since that was the reason we rented the room we were disappointed, but knew it was not their fault - they did not make us pay for the room - even let us use their dinning room to eat the pizza we had just picked up - the manager Regina Smith was very helpful to us - could not have asked for a nicer person. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Sandra M.,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I am glad I could help you with your stay. The staff and I look forward to your next visit. I hope there will be no power outages and you can enjoy our pool.

Safe travels to you and yours.

Regina Smith, GM
Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc, MI
rsmith@pinnaclepmg.com

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Very clean, quiet, and friendly.. It has a nice pool.. Its very Close to the expressway and hospital.. Down town grandblanc is very close also.. I have stayed here a few times and never have had a problem.. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a hotel in grandblanc..

• Stayed: December 2013
Regina S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Mikedalrymple,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc. The staff has been made aware of your comments and appreciated them. We are always happy to exceed our guests expectations.

I look forward to your next visit.

Regina Smith, General Manager
(810) 694-0000

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This place was in a good location, right off the highway. It was very clean, nice pool, friendly staff,comfy beds,and with everything you need. It had a wonderful breakfast bar with eggs, bacon, potatoes, French toast and waffles, plus all the other things such as donuts, cereal, fruit, and so on.

Stayed: December 2013
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Aniyababy7,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff here will love hearing your comments.
'
I hope you had a safe trip and will be back to stay with us again.
Warm Regards,