“great place for different breads, muffins and scones.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Great Harvest Bread Co.

Great Harvest Bread Co.
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“great place for different breads, muffins and scones.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This Great Harvest Bread Co. has a very friendly staff. They offer salads, sandwiches, muffins, scones and many flavors of breads that you cannot find elsewhere. There products are very tasty. Would highly recommend. They also donate to the community.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patty T

US
“Not the type of artisan bread I am used to”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I was really excited about its opening years ago because I like to support local business. The staffs are extremely pleasant but the bread was subpar to what I am used to. None of the breads I bought (I went twice) has great crust or crumbs.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Deliciously surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect, as I don't know many people who eat here on a regular basis. What I found was that this is one if the best kept secrets in Grand Blanc--I did not realize that you could get more than just bread here. My mom ordered a classic rueben, and I ordered a chicken Cobb sandwich (I believe that was the name) and we both had them grilled. The wait time was a bit long, but it was worth the wait!! Both of us were HIGHLY satisfied, and the portions were enough to make lunch and dinner for us.

I LOVED that they offer samples of their baked goods while you wait. They also have several novelty drinks in the cooler, like Boylan's and other not easily found juices and teas.

Looks like we will be back :)

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
grand blanc
“excellent supporter of local charities”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

the bread is wonderful. sandwiches are great. the owner always donates food, money or time to support local charities so this is a great way to thank him for being so charitable.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank denisegb
Swartz Creek, Michigan
“Delicious, quaint, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Purchased bread of the month Cherry White Chocolate Chip. So good! This establishment is a nice place to have a bite to eat, friendly prompt service, clean. Get your punch card to receive your free loaf of bread after 12th loaf.