“Family sports bar”

Little Joe's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Older atmosphere but the food is great! Great sandwiches and nachos. Love the bobcat burger. very nice staff!

There are newer reviews for Little Joe's Restaurant

Reviewed October 12, 2013

We really like Little Joe's restaurant. I actually went to the restaurant in the early 70s when I went to college. We take visitors there when they come to Grand Blanc.

It is a nice, friendly, good food and service restaurant.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Thought it might be hard to find a decent place to eat in this area but I was pleasantly surprised. Great beer selection!! And very good food. I had the enchilada plate and wow! A huge plate of food for $9 and it was really good! Quality shredded chicken! Don't miss this place!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

This is a great small town restaurant. There are several draft beers available. The pizza is not great but not horrible. The Stromboli is good. Our last visit was not the best, but usually it's pretty good. I would recommend going but to expect decent food not fine dining. It's a nice place to hang out or bring the family.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I completely love Little Joe's! Their soups are my very favorite! Next best are their specials....the most perfect, lobster mac & cheese...YUM! Recently had a unique pizza special that was unreal good!!! The little patio is perfect if you appreciate and love the little town of Grand Blanc like I do! Especially at dusk when the street lights just begin to come on...beautiful! The staff is outstanding and always remember you....even what you like!