“Italian pub”

Usual Italian menu. Good food and service. Popular with families,

1  Thank alanrice33
There are newer reviews for Little Joe's Restaurant

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great place for families, friends etc. our "Seasoned Citizens" group from church meet there monthly.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Great food, good prices and great serviced. We go there often for a light dinner, drinks and enjoy the company of the staff.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

a quick meal, friendly atmosphere, and friendly, prompt service. I always see a friend, a neighbor, a colleague, or someone else that I know from around town... See you there!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I really liked the look of the place with interesting memorabilia, big tvs, a nice bar, etc. My dinner salad was pretty bad. The lettuce was wilted and the dressing tasted like the kind found in small plastic containers that you have to open with your teeth.

The pizza was quite good but also rather ordinary. I'm not saying that it is bad or that it didn't hit the spot but it isn't so special that I would go out of my way to eat it.

We ate last night at Nuevo Vallarta and that was much better Mexican food than this was pizza.

2  Thank laabis