“great food”
Review of Crossbow Inn

Crossbow Inn
Ranked #25 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Crossbow is one of my favorite restaurants. Every time my wife and I go there, we split a meal - we order a second salad - always have plenty to eat.

The quality of the food is what we like best. The service is also very good. The wait staff does a great job. We not only have an attentive waitresses, but also a helper to ensure plenty of water and extra plates are picked up.

When guests visit us, we take them to Crossbows.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

While in Grand Blanc, my wife and I returned to an old favorite the Crossbow Inn. It is a not a large place. When we lived here it was one our favorites. We went for an early dinner.. I had the French dip and my wife had stuffed shrimp. The service as usual was right on. After only a short wait our food arrived. It was very good and as usual with their size of portions,
I took half with us. A place to try if you are in Grand Blanc.

Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Generally every Friday my girlfriend and I eat out. So on this day we wanted to go somewhere new that she hasn't ate so we landed on crossbow. I remember having the best fish and chips ever here about 8 years ago. Well I can honestly say this place has taken a turn for the worse. The tables are very close to each other and the restuarunt is extremely loud but that wasn't even the worse part .... my girlfriends plate came out with a big strand of hair on it. When we told the waitress her response was that's too thick to be my hair or any of our hair its prolly you girlfriends. I told here that we want the bill so we can leave barely eating any of our food. She eventually took my girlfriends mealoff the bill which was nice after the accusation she made but overall bad experience and not very good food. I had a french dip sandwich which was too greasey and salty if u want a good sandwich drive three minutes down the road to great harvest bread co. We will not eat at crossbows again.

1  Thank TravelingCode
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Crossbow has really good food. The atmosphere is sort of Ren Fest meets a Viking Inn. They have packed in so many tables that once you are seated, it’s hard for the wait staff to get to the tables. If you don't mind confined spaces and crowded small areas then you'll be in for a treat when you r food arrives. Really good soup/sandwich combo and the Steak and Onion you'll need a fork truck to eat. Good stuff!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

good food, good service, great portion sizes. no booths. always decorated very nicely. cool fireplace