“$7.99 for house vodka and diet coke” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nuevo Vallarta

Nuevo Vallarta
Ranked #5 of 93 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“$7.99 for house vodka and diet coke”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

$7.99 for cheap vodka mixed with diet coke!! Need I say more. The food was fine but when I got the bill and saw the price of my drink - I was shocked. We had a large group and none of us will be back. There are lots of good mexican restaurants out there that aren't trying to rip you off.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Flint, mi
“Better than the Clio location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I'm not sure how many locations are in this chain of "authentic style" mexican restaurants, but between the two of them that I've dined, I think that this one in G.B. is better than the one in Clio, Mi. The food preparation, portion size, and taste are a bit better here as well as the service and interior decoration. I ordered combo #21 and my wife ordered combo #5 with a BOGO coupon (requiring drink purchaces) and the total before the tip was around $13. An excellant deal. Daily specials are at good prices (if you don't have a coupon). This place is similar to the popular "Vallarta" Mexican places in Flint and the Casa Real on Miller Road in Flint Township.

“Love it!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Best restaurant in the area for good Mexican food! My wife and I have been here about 5 times and its great every time!

Detroit
“Traditional and Unique Menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great food and super fast service. Be sure to order a house specialty item-like Chicken Vallarta or Tacos el Pastor, instead of the basic Mexican-American dishes (reg. tacos, burritos, etc.) These things are what make PV a great restaurant. There is only one ingredient I wish they would offer that they don't - a different cheese. They use the traditional white mexican cheese that I find slimy and flavorless. Luckily, the dishes stand on their own without it and it is not overused.

Visited November 2012
Goodrich, Michigan
“Went because we had a coupon”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

No one spoke english. I love Mexican food but can't eat spicy food when ask about weather hot or not they said no. IT WAS.

Visited September 2012