“Best thai place in area...only thai place around”
Review of Bangkok Peppers

Bangkok Peppers
Ranked #11 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food is pretty good. There was a different Thai restaurant at the same site years ago-The Thai House. Even though I try not to, it is hard not to compare. The food does not measure up to Thai House but then again it is the only Thai place around. I have had a couple bad experiences with service. A take out order that was incorrect. When we called the restaurant back, we got a "I don't care attitude" from the man on the phone. We just wanted to return the food and get the correct food-what we had ordered and paid for. Check your order before you leave. We only get food there once or twice a year. If the service was better, we would patronize them more. Our last take out order a few days ago was requested without nuts. Sure enough, there were nuts sprinkled over the food. I am sure it was an honest mistake but dealing with this restaurant will always be tainted with the very unpleasant experience with the rude guy on the phone.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Peppers

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Once a week I order Mild Beef Pad Thai and add shrimp and mushrooms. I have never been disappointed! My husband orders Almond chicken and it also has a unique flavoring. We have dined in once, but we prefer to carry out when choosng this restaurant.

1  Thank gwkelley
Reviewed June 9, 2012

A great culinary experience every time! We choose to eat here anytime we are in the area. We love the red snapper, the curry catfish, and the pad thai. Every order from Bankok Peppers has been delicious. The service inside is delightful. The care for each order is apparent when ordering out also. They make sure every order is correct, from mild to hot they make it right! Excellent dining experience.

1  Thank Devotedtoad
Reviewed April 7, 2012

We showed up around 5pm on a chilly Saturday and the place was almost empty. Within half an hour they were filled with two tops and a couple of large groups of 8 or more. The seating area is quaint with enough room to move between tables. White table clothes and cloth napkins decorate the tables with the rest of the restaurant displaying untacky thai decor. It was clean and the smells from the kitchen made my mouth water. We were brought a lightly flavored delicious soup with our menus. I chose Pad Thai with chicken and he had some multi type seafood dish. Both were authentic, hot and fully cooked with the best flavouring I've had yet at a thai establishment. The portions were very large though and enough for two meals. The service was fantastic! We never ran out of anything or had to wait to make a request. Yet were weren't pested either. And for those of you who want English speaking folk; well they had that too. I highly recommend Bangkok Peppers and plan to return very soon!

1  Thank Jpswfe
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have been to the main location in Grand Blanc as well as the second restaurant Bankok Peppers too in Fenton. Both locations offer a fair variety of types of food and appetizers. The food can all be customized to your heat preference. I have had Pad Thai, several of the curries, and my husband always gets the pepper steak. The food is good, a little oily occasionally, but overall good take out food. Neither restaurant has great decor and I prefer getting my food to-go rather than dining in. Portions are huge and unless stated come with a massive side of rice. A lot of food for the money

1  Thank Brewer2010