“We keep coming back for the great fresh food and service”
Review of Bangkok Peppers

Bangkok Peppers
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Thai
Michigan
“We keep coming back for the great fresh food and service”
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This is a smaller restaurant in a complex behind Rite Aid on corner of Fenton and Hill Roads. Two of our favorite restaurants are located in this area. We enjoy eating here when we are in town. Quickly prepared fresh food (enough for leftovers) and if you like it mild, medium or hot they will fix it the way There are many menu choices but I usually order the white fish or red snapper.

• Visited September 2011

los angeles
“Not even close”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

What you will eat there is not thai food, something else. The way they cook and the ingredients not thai. If you are Thai or know how thai-food taste like, you will know what i'm saying.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank osterg
Grand Blanc
“very good”
Reviewed February 9, 2010

their food is very good...
It tastes authentic, and huse made...their peanut sauce has what tastes like kaffir lime leaves...i get it with my carry out order....it's very good.
I usually get their curry chicken, which is delicious...
would I recommend this place? absolutely!

Manila
“Very good food, service, place, price... excellent. :)”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

The 1st time I went to this place was when my friends treated me. Overall rating is excellent. If ever I will live in Michigan soon, I'll go back to this place many, many times. :)

JJ48532
“Excellent Food, good value”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

Service always with a smile. Great value, we can never finish all the food they give, we always end up with left overs even at lunch.