“Not even close”

Bangkok Peppers
Ranked #11 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 28, 2011

What you will eat there is not thai food, something else. The way they cook and the ingredients not thai. If you are Thai or know how thai-food taste like, you will know what i'm saying.

2  Thank osterg
There are newer reviews for Bangkok Peppers

Reviewed February 9, 2010

their food is very good...
It tastes authentic, and huse made...their peanut sauce has what tastes like kaffir lime leaves...i get it with my carry out order....it's very good.
I usually get their curry chicken, which is delicious...
would I recommend this place? absolutely!

Reviewed April 24, 2009

The 1st time I went to this place was when my friends treated me. Overall rating is excellent. If ever I will live in Michigan soon, I'll go back to this place many, many times. :)

Reviewed November 24, 2008

Service always with a smile. Great value, we can never finish all the food they give, we always end up with left overs even at lunch.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 27, 2008

Great Thai food, as spicy as you want it, and they'll make anything vegetarian.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook