“Sat on the Patio”

Brick Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Goodrich, Michigan
“Sat on the Patio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

What a great place to hook up with friends. The band that was playing was awesome. Just so relaxing. The service was great.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank M S

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A little out of the way, but nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I had dinner there on a Saturday night. We were a little on the early side (5:30 PM), but I don't know if seating would have been a problem. This place is BIG and very open, but they did a pretty good job of separating areas. Although, it felt a little bit sterile with not a great deal of character. Service was very prompt and helpful and I noticed the manager trolling around frequently ensuring everyone was taken care of.

The prices didn't seem unreasonable at all. The tenderloin tips with mushrooms skillet was a pretty good bargain - hot, flavorful and filling for less that $14. My wife said her saffron ravioli stuffed with lobster and served with tenderloin medallions was tasty, but the plate cooled off quickly (actually wasn't super hot to start with), so toward the end she was complaining the ravioli was cold. In all, I'd say the menu was pretty diverse and could satisfy just about any appetite or pocket book.

Not a huge offering on tap. Only two micro brews offered along with the usual mass produced Bud/Miller sludge. Iit would have been nice to see more of Michigan's best on tap (like a Founder's porter or Bell's double cream stout), although the Short's Brewing Huma Lupa Licious was a very nice surprise. The wine menu was not huge, but it was adequate and our selections went well with the food. Next time we are in the Flint / Grand Blanc area we will probably be going back.

• Visited October 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“2nd Time Not a Charm!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

I went to dinner with several "girl friends" to celebrate a birthday. We all arrived on time, but had to wait more than 20 minutes for our table. The waiter was friendly and quick to fill our drink orders. He soon came back and took our dinner orders. We ate bread and rolls while waiting for
our food. The wait was unacceptable! It was almost an hour. Two of my friends had to wait about 15 minutes for their food after everyone else were served. This is the 2nd time that I had this experience of waiting too long for our food. I heard that they have an old kitchen that is not able to produce the food in a timely manner. I was not that impressed with my food that I ordered both times. I had lettuce wraps that were soggy and unappetizing. This restaurant has
the potential of being a top place in the area. We are limited to the number of restaurants that are in the category of "fine dining". They need to make improvements or they will not get any repeat business. I will not return until I feel that they can make necessary changes!

• Visited October 2012
Austin, Texas
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was very good, the service even better. My meal was part of a business meeting, buffet style, all was good.

Visited October 2012
Linden, Michigan
“Great service and food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to Brick Street on Sat night. I have to say the food and service was AWSOME! I didn't find the prices to be out of range either. Robby was our server and had a good sense of humor and didn't make me feel rushed as I sometimes feel in other restaurants. Try the tirramasu if they have it for desert :)