“Great service and food!”

Brick Street Bar & Grille
Ranked #8 of 97 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Went to Brick Street on Sat night. I have to say the food and service was AWSOME! I didn't find the prices to be out of range either. Robby was our server and had a good sense of humor and didn't make me feel rushed as I sometimes feel in other restaurants. Try the tirramasu if they have it for desert :)

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

After visiting the website my wife and I decided to visit Brick Street of Grand Blanc as we both agreed from what we saw it would be a wonderful experience. We were sat and greeted in an orderly fashion. The menu reads much the same as Tolstoy's war and peace as you find yourself flipping through 7 pages of offerings; in all some 110 menu items. The menu itself seemed casual at best, I expected fine dining, but after flipping through multiple pages of pizza, sandwiches, burgers, and wraps I finally found what I had been looking for... STEAK. After carefully browsing the offerings I selected the prime filet, while my wife settled for the standard char filet (some $10 cheaper). We ordered salads (ala cart) and they arrived rather quickly accompanied by bread, both mediocre at best. Our bread had mold on it so we both had pushed it aside and our salads were littered with brown soggy romain and iceberg lettuce. We kindly pushed those aside as well as we looked forward to our main entree. The filets arrived perfectly cooked, however upon further examination there is virtually ZERO difference between what they claim to be ANGUS PRIME beef and their standard selections, I've eaten Kobe, Waygu, black angus, and others and what I was served was nowhere close to what they had claimed it to be. My guess is they were both cut from the same loin and I was simply hustled out of $10. On a brighter note the wine selection was equisite and the service was on par. My advice to the Proprieter... Shorten your menu or separate your sandwiches and wraps into a lunch menu, and use higher quality product in your restaurant and you will undoubtedly welcome more satisfied customers and a better profit margin. We may come back...

2  Thank Frequentdiner123
Reviewed September 12, 2012

THe service is poor and management doesn't seem to care. I was at a party recently on the patio and everyone had to hunt down a waitress for drinks or go into the bar. Manager just watched the people, then went MIA. I have been there for happy hours and appetizers, they seem to get that right. Will be the only reason to go there again

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We went on a Sunday night, around 8:30. Place was not busy and there was live entertainment on the patio. Unfortunately, it was a bit chilly for us and we sat in the bar area inside which is huge. We found the prices reasonable. I had a teriyaki wrap with fries and my husband had a pizza. We both enjoyed our meals and strange as this may seem, I loved the fact that there wasn't a large portion of fries on the plate, just enough. Some restaurants give way too many fries. I had a slice of my husband's pizza and it was very tasty. The waitress was great - checking on us. If we're ever in the neighbourhood again, we would go back.

Reviewed July 11, 2012

This restaurant seems to have all prerequisits to be succesfull but looses all it's chances by being a bad one. I am an European who moved to USA after living last 10 years in South of France. I love to travel and taste different cultures and foods. On my way from Canada I had to stop in Grand Blanc, Flint, MI and , of course, I wanted to check local restaurant scene. After consulting my favourite OpenTable, I realised that it may be a bit challenging. I went to other web pages and found out that Stone Bricks.. can be one of the local favourites. So, I went there (with wife and son) and ... I still regret it. The food was of truly bad quality (smelly fish, canola oil instead of olive, etc), service was not caring and for the first time in USA I did not even hear the words of apologies at all. I would suggest that before You eat something You carefuly check what You want and after You get it - You check it's quality and freshness. The last advise - if You feel bad afterwards - take some whisky, as a cure - otherwise You may die!