“The Best Burgers and Fries Around”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #16 of 96 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2012

If you are a health nut this isn't the place for you!!! If you like burgers with lots of calories topped w/ a load of french fries than this is your place!!! The burgers are excellent and when they fill your bag with fries it makes my taste buds salivate. A great night out!!

Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

We got home with our food and the bag was soaked in grease. We haven't been back. It was $20 for 2 burgers a large fry and one pop. The fries really were nothing to brag about. Maybe they were still findin their groove they had just opened a couple days when we went. Maybe give them another shot but first impression was not good

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Five guy's is a fantastic burger place. Just not this one. The ketchup dispenser was empty and nobody seemed to care to fill it. I had to wait at the counter and there was no line. this doesn't happen in a Five Guy's Burger and Fries place, BUT it did here. The burger was so so. that also has never happened in all my trips to Five Guy's til this place. I won't be back to this one. Sorry guys your too expensive to have So so anything. Just didn't cut it here.

1  Thank Rick K
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I waited a month after this place opened. I'd heard a lot of hype before it opened, but little afterward, so I visited with my daughter for lunch.

I had a burger with fries and a soft drink. I didn't think any of it was above average. It was a little expensive and frankly I think there's a tavern less than a mile away that serves a better burger.

It's located in the middle of a strip mall so parking is interesting. It's a tight fit inside with very little privacy. I'm tired of having to yell to converse with friends at lunch.

1  Thank Bauermej
Reviewed January 25, 2012

The regular burger is $5.19, and it comes with two patties and all the extras you want to add. It is very juicy and tasty. Really, the best burger I've tasted in a long time, but at this price it had better be. Better value can be had at Halo Burger, and there you can add olives (not available here at Five Guys).