“Painfully slow service” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Lapeer, Michigan
“Painfully slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Disappointing service in an old historic building. Not worth wasting your life hoping to see your meal.

Visited June 2013

Ferndale, Michigan
“HIDDEN GEM WORTH CHECKING OUT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Planked Whitefish is just sensational. So tasty. Steak bits appetizer to die for. I usually get them with sauteed garlic on the side. That's all I need. Fresh Mojito's w/real Pirate Juice in July. I can only say good things about this place. It rocks with tasty entrees. The atmosphere is awesome. Someone told me that that bar -- solid wood, a true bar -- was from a place in the UP. imagine the history. I love everything about this eatery. Very comfortable. It's just off of M-15 in the historic district of tiny Goodrich. Convenient on-street parking. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I always recommend this place as a romantic restaurant for any or every special occasion. Definitely worth the drive.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank StepOnBusTours
Detroit, Michigan
“Delicious lunch stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area shopping and was looking for a nice place to eat lunch with the kids. Everything we ordered from sandwiches to macaroni and cheese was wonderful. Our only suggestion would be to make homemade potato chips. The next time we took the kids out to eat they asked to go back! I would definitely recommend this as a must go for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Goodrich, Michigan
“Hometown Lunch at Cranberries Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

Haven't been here since the kids & I rode our bikes for their limited menu. What a change, we got a wrap and a Cobb salad and they were both excellent. So many fresh items on their menu that it was hard to choose. The prices for lunch were very reasonable, in fact less than we expected. Was our Anniversary, so we splurged for a couple of specialty beers. They had a lot of variety with that as well. Will definitely go again very soon,
Excellent taste, variety of foods matched with friendly and quick service.
Just love it when a hometown restaurant can prosper which is as I wrote due to people wanting to come back. We want more, we want more... (compliments of ATT commercials;-)
Great experience!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Flint, MI
“It's okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

So Goodrich isn't exactly the happening place and there are few restaurant choices. Cranberries could be really nice if they would invest more in the facility ... like comfortable chairs and a little upgrade in decor. The food is fine. Not great but not bad. If you're in the area see what you think. I wouldn't make a special trip to Goodrich though. The service is pretty good. I just think this place could be so much more than it is.

Visited January 2013