“Consistently good coffee”

Leelanau Coffee Roasting Co.
Lansing, Michigan
“Consistently good coffee”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The interior of this nice coffee shop is getting to be a little worn out looking, but we come here for the coffee and it is consistently good. There is a lovely place outside under the trees to sit and enjoy your coffee, but you will probably need to take an extra napkin and clean off the chairs. They stock a huge variety of coffees, but it is getting rather expensive to try these by ordering your own French press brew. The French press brewers allowed only a very small or a very large amount of coffee, and I didn't want to take the chance. If the coffee were good, you would want a lot more than the small brew. The large brew was too much for one person. I therefore reluctantly ordered the brewed coffee of the day. They had just run out, so I got a totally fresh brew in the size I really wanted. It was excellent! I would recommend getting some middle size French press brewers for customers who want to try their many varieties while getting a moderate serving size.

• Visited June 2014

West Chester, Ohio
“Better than Starbucks.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

They have a wide variety of coffees roasted on location. Great place to stop for a cup of Joe. Have both indoor and outdoor seating

Visited June 2014
“Great Coffee”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Sorry place is a dump, desperately needs a update. Clean staff would be great! It's too bad because they have the potential for great as coffee truly fresh roasted! Not bitter, they know their coffee nothing else in a real coffee shop!!! Check out your competitors in the trade.

Visited June 2014
Ithaca, New York
“Good Coffee”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I always love coming here while I am on vacation on getting some coffee and taking a break while on my computer. Their service is good but sometimes they can get overwhelmed if there are too many orders. I also enjoy their beans. I normally hate flavored coffee but I love their cherry coffee to take home with me. The atmosphere is great with attractive indoor and outdoor seating. I'm happy with the coffee served as well. While I appreciate good coffee, I am no snob about it and the coffee here fits the bill as a decent cup of coffee. I know my mom loves their lattes.

Visited August 2013
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“A great cup of joe.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great coffee and light meals if you want. We go the first day of being in Glen Arbor to stock our kitchen in our rental with coffee. With that said, we also go each day and get a mug of coffee to drink while walking around town. They have wifi so if you need to catch up on work ( please try to vacation without having to do that) then you can while enjoying a nice cup of coffee and breakfast roll. I even order during the year to have that feeling of being on vacation at holiday time.

Visited July 2013