“Been renting boats for several years and they always do a great job!”

On The Narrows Marina
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great place to rent boats on Glen Lake. Staff is always friendly and courteous and the boats are all in good shape. The deckboat is fun but without anyone toobing we went with a pontoon boat this year and had a blast.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

On the day when Traverse City rentals were closed (15 kts was too much wind for them), I rented a 14 ft American Day Sailor for myself and my daughter. The boat was impeccable, reasonably fast and nimble, yet stable enough under its two sails.
The lake is just large enough to get a taste of sailing without the big swells of Lake Michigan nearby.
The price was reasonable, the staff was very nice and helpful - they even jump into the water to spare you maneuvers at the dock. A perfect experience.

1  Thank wind_n_water_01
Reviewed August 1, 2012

We have rented here a few different times. Every year has been a smooth process with reservations made online. Their boats are in very good condition. Our favorite has been the hurricane deck boat. We enjoy boating - great place to rent from.

1  Thank Itshim104
Reviewed August 4, 2011

On the Narrows Marina is a friendly well run, and organized family business on the beautiful Glen Lake.They provide boat rentals, all kinds of water sport lessons, run a kids camp and have a marina providing all things necessary for a delightful day on the water. My brother has taken his three kids there for water skiing and water board lessons and has always found their service to be very professional and lots of fun! So when my sister and I joined his family at the Homestead, he decided to take us out for an afternoon of boating, lessons and fun in On The Narrows Marina's newest boat, the 2011 Tige R24. Neil and Michael were our Captain and Teacher for a great day of successful lessons, leading to all three kids up on water skis and two out of three also enjoying water surfing with the board. Neil and Michael's kindness, patience, instruction and encouragement made for a very fun day and the kids were delighted with their accomplishments. Their attention to safety on the water was also very much appreciated and it was obvious that they took this part of their job very seriously. We rented the boat for two hours but were having so much fun and the boys wanted to go tubing, that we added on more time, which wasn't a problem. My little, skinny niece took advantage of the heater onboard to warm up after water skiing and we all enjoyed being able to plug in my brother's IPhone to listen to music on the stereo speakers.They have a very good web site www.narrows-marina.com which I would suggest visitng for more detailed information and a look at their operation. We had a great day of activities, lessons and fun music! I would highly recommend enjoying an day on the water with On The Narrows Marina.