“OK”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Not sure why this is so well liked. It is an institution in Glen Arbor, but I would assume that has more to do with the atmosphere than the food. The food wasn't bad by any means. But for $20-25 a head when all was said and done, it left a lot to be desired.

The chicken jalapeno soup served on Wednesdays is good, but the fish dishes were less than good. The locals favorite whitefish in cornflakes was not good. I'd recommend the regular fish and chips if you are in that sort of mood.

The service was attentive and friendly.

2  Thank Scott A

Reviewed May 27, 2013

When there's not much else to do or anywhere to go, I can see why Arts would be so popular. But seems to me just an average bar (leave stinking like a greasy grill)...we had an burger and a sandwich (both very good), but would have liked some drink specials and definitely better service. So? I'll say sure, go to Arts and hang out. But in Glen Arbor at night? That is all you can do!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We ate here after kayaking Crystal River. The sweet potato tater tots were delicious. Nachos were also good. Was surprised to see the variety of beers on tap. Would eat here again- affordable beach town bar

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Not many places to go in Glen Arbor...god bar food, nothing too special. We had the special asparagus burger and grilled cheese with apple bread. Both good, but wish they had some other specials available

1  Thank SpartyK
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently dining at Art's Tavern in Glen Arbor. The food (burgers, fries, fish) was very good as was the service. Art's seems to be the late night gathering place for locals and offers a wide selection of local ales. The price was average but the fact that Art's did NOT accept credit cards, I found unacceptable and I refused to take the entire family (10) back for dinner. If Art's would have accepted a credit card, "yes" I would have returned but I normally don't carry $150.00+ in my wallet.