“Relaxing massage”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

Called for an appointment last minute because of a stiff neck. They scheduled me in, and the masseuse was great.

Visited February 2012

Windsor, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“total relazation”
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We were here for a girls weekend so we went all out. Loved the massage, the scrub and the facial. The only thing we weren't thrilled with was the pedicure. Next time I will get my pedicure at home before my trip.

Visited October 2011
Traverse City, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A great way to spend "Black Friday"!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

This year, instead of fighting with the crowds on Black Friday, I opted for a day of R&R at the Amira Spa at The Homestead in Glen Arbor. I think I've found a new holiday tradition! The views from atop the bluff are unparalleled...with North and South Manitou off in the distance. The intimate spa offers two treatment rooms, as well as restroom and locker room facilities. My first treatment was a bamboo massage. A relativley new treatment, it involves using a variety of smooth hot bamboo rods to massage the body, getting into all the nooks and crannies that the hands can't reach - and with heat. The 90 minute treatment nearly put me to sleep it was so relaxing, and my massage therapist said that is the highest compliment one can pay. After that, I had a 60 minute facial (which also included neck, shoulder, arm and foot massages). I am lucky to have young-looking skin for my age, but I think that they melted off another 5-10 years in there. I can't imagine a better way to spend an afternoon...certainly beats the chaos at the mall!

Visited November 2011
Palo Alto, CA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience at Spa Amira”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Very relaxing hot stones massages - highly recommended! We had a brochure in our room that included a 10% off coupon for spa services. Plus, you get to use their own outdoor pool with a fabulous view of the lake all day!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank HBM07
Big Rapids, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever.”
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Ask for Angela. Get the 90 minute, deep tissue massage, worth every cent. The pool and the grounds with hammock and waterfall and soothing music, really nice. Would be nicer if they had a wet area..steam room, sauna, vichy shower, etc. but maybe they will get that someday.

Visited August 2011