“Run!”

Dining options: Reservations
Macomb, Michigan
“Run!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We came here for the first time. Wait staff were horrible. They need to have some training on how to deal and talid to customers. It took them over 20 min to seat us. We sat outside. Food was ok. Over priced for what they offer

• Visited September 2013

“Nice Up North Dining Experience”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stopped for lunch during a stay at the Homested Reort. Both my wife and I ordered the whitefish sandwich which was very good.Soup of the day was a crab corn chowder which was excellent. Service was good and the decor is typical rustic northern Michigan. The menu had several interesting like lobster rolls that would be worth returning for. All in all a very pleasant lunch!

Visited August 2013
Suttons Bay, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always horrible service at the bar!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been here three times this summer and everytime the service at the bar has been horrible. I've always come in with the intention of sticking around for a while and left before my meal was complete. I'm tired of giving the WAG another try.
The hostess has never been warm and welcoming either.
I'm local and they treat me this way, I cannot even imagine the way they treat tourist!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SBBelle81
Kekaha, Hawaii
“Disappointing”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Arrived on a busy day. It was inviting and smelled good. We were told we would have to wait 20 minutes which was no problem but we were still almost discouraged by the host. We were put on the list and sat at the bar for 45 minutes. Others came in and were seated. We asked if we could just order from the bar. Again we were discouraged from this idea even though others were doing it. We left. The staff was visably unorganized with no direction by a manager. The bartenders where also wait people hosts and bus staff.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Kekaha8
Venice, Florida
“Great for lunch and dinner”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great food and service. We liked the ambiance here. It's a great place to eat when you are in Glen Arbor.

Visited June 2013