My husband and I stayed at the Sylvan Inn on the way up to Mackinac Island. We stopped there to stay and visit the sleeping bear national state park. The Inn was fantastic and right in town. The innkeepers were very nice and friendly offering good advice on were to shop and eat. We absolutely loved the cherry hot chocolate in the cool evening while relaxing on the front porch!
We loved our very large room and the great hot tub! We wished the hot tub was open till later, but it was very nice after a rainy day.
We would love to go back and stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast Michigan/Glen Arbor