“Excellent”

Hampton Inn Gaylord
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Gaylord
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I reserved 3 rooms for clients on May 4, 2013 and my guests were treated like royalty. They raved about the staff, and how clean this property was maintained. I prepaid the reservation and everything was perfect. Also, you can't beat their location.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 1ontheroadagain
Stacy Z, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gaylord, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you so much for such a generous review of our property. We are so glad to hear you and your clients were comfortable during your stay. The feed back we receive from our guests is incredibly important to us. I will pass on your kind words to our team. Have a wonderful day. We look forward to seeing you back sometime soon!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is the best hotel in Gaylord. The room is modern, but the comforter on the bed is made for the arctic and was way to thick and hot under. I was not comfortable sleeping with just the sheets over me.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Thsi hotel has a wonderful staff that always greet you and make sure you are taken care of. The breakfasts are delicious. the location is great and only minutes from great gulf and skiing. There are also many restaurants very close.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Good hotel, good staff. To avoid noise from highway, try and stay on the strip mall side of the building. Also, not the best quality construction for a Hampton. If you are noise sensitive, stay on the top floor to avoid hearing the footsteps of your neighbor above.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This hotel is more friendly than any hotel we have stayed in! The staff is extremely helpful and is looking to make your stay more enjoyable. The hotel is clean and the lobby is nicely laid out for large groups to sit and talk or play cards. We will definitely go back when we are in Gaylord.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Stacy Z, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gaylord, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel property. We are all so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on to our team that you were highly satisfied with the service you received from them. We hope to see you again on any future visits to the Gaylord area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

As a Diamond member, I stay in many Hilton properties as I travel through out. While working the Gaylord area I chose to stay at this hotel and I must say I was extremely pleased. Not only was the staff very friendly and accomodating upon check in, later there was a Knock at my door from house keeping to offer me a snack or beverage (what I was interested in). Not to over look a friendly smile and an outgoing welcome, but she offered a wide varitey of choices from soda, coffee, snacks, etc. The hotel was very neat and cleaned. I must say of the many Hampton Inns I have spent my time at, this location was tops! If you are in the area and are looking for a nice, friendly and clean place to reside, this is your place! Enjoy!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Stacy Z, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Gaylord, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Thank you very much for your loyalty to our brand of hotels. Also, thank you for taking a few moments to create such a positive review for our property. The feedback our guests offer is incredibly important and it is nice to hear when we have done our job well. We hope to see you again on any future visits to the Gaylord area. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Gaylord is sparkling clean everywhere from the rooms to the pool to the breakfast area. The staff is outgoing, friendly, and ready to help make your stay better. We would definitely stay there again!!

Room Tip: The rooms we had on the first floor were away from any noise and very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you will return to our property for any future visits to the Gaylord area. I will definitely pass on your kind words to our staff to let them know they did a good job. We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon. Have a wonderful day!