“Always First Rate!”

Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Gaylord
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always First Rate!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I end up at BJs whenever I come up north. They eat the weekend brunch here regularly. I LOVE this place! Nettie and the rest of the wait staff are always awesome! The food is consistently excellent, I have never been disappointed.
I HIGHLY recommend BJs to anyone who comes to the Gaylord area!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ca_davies1

Houston, TX
“Sunday Brunch was outstanding”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We gave them advance notice that we were a party of 18 with 3 small children. Upon arrival they had our table perfectly set including children seats at both ends of the table.

The food here is so hot, delicious and perfectly prepared. They even have an omelet station, and the price is very reasonable. The selection of food was unbelievable. Every breakfast meat you could imagine, pancakes, french toast, eggs Benedict, corned beef hash, biscuits and sausage gravy, you name it, they had it. Fresh fruit, juice, coffee, the list goes on and on. They had it all, and the service was excellent! If you are in Gaylord on Sunday, don't miss this gem.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank 1ontheroadagain
Hemlock, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, bad service.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I hired their Catering service for my Wedding. They food was good. But their services were TERRIBLE. Couldn't even deal with one of their staff members. She was so rude we had to switch to someone else or we were walking. Then we got charged for something we didn't want. (again, that same person) Was also told we could take any left overs home and NEVER received them.

I loved the food but was very disappointed with how I was treated as a Bride.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Amber H
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Great family style Steak House”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I come up to Gaylord about 4-5 times during the snowmobile season and I go to B-J's about once every tirp. This is just a great local family style steak house. The food has always been good, I have never been disapointed with their steaks, unlike the Big B**K about a mile away in gaylord. I feel the prices are very fare for what you get especially with the salad bar included and if you get the full buffet you won't go away hungry. The service has always been friendly and I like the fact that its just a good casual place to go. You can ever ride your snowmobile up there from the trail. I've had breakfast there too and I was never disapointed. I only gave it 3 circles for romance and special occasions becuase its not that kind of place.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank polarisdan
Lapeer, Michigan
“Best Buffet in Gaylord”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love their buffet! Great selection and PRIME RIB! :) Also have been to a wedding that was catered by BJ's. Amazing presentation and food! If you are looking for a reasonably priced buffet with a good selection of food for all tastes go here. Also, it's just off the 7 trail so great to stop at on your way home from a ride! Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013