“Sunday Brunch was outstanding”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BJ's Restaurant Lounge & Catering
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Gaylord
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We gave them advance notice that we were a party of 18 with 3 small children. Upon arrival they had our table perfectly set including children seats at both ends of the table.

The food here is so hot, delicious and perfectly prepared. They even have an omelet station, and the price is very reasonable. The selection of food was unbelievable. Every breakfast meat you could imagine, pancakes, french toast, eggs Benedict, corned beef hash, biscuits and sausage gravy, you name it, they had it. Fresh fruit, juice, coffee, the list goes on and on. They had it all, and the service was excellent! If you are in Gaylord on Sunday, don't miss this gem.

1  Thank 1ontheroadagain
There are newer reviews for BJ's Restaurant Lounge & Catering

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I hired their Catering service for my Wedding. They food was good. But their services were TERRIBLE. Couldn't even deal with one of their staff members. She was so rude we had to switch to someone else or we were walking. Then we got charged for something we didn't want. (again, that same person) Was also told we could take any left overs home and NEVER received them.

I loved the food but was very disappointed with how I was treated as a Bride.

1  Thank Amber H
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I come up to Gaylord about 4-5 times during the snowmobile season and I go to B-J's about once every tirp. This is just a great local family style steak house. The food has always been good, I have never been disapointed with their steaks, unlike the Big B**K about a mile away in gaylord. I feel the prices are very fare for what you get especially with the salad bar included and if you get the full buffet you won't go away hungry. The service has always been friendly and I like the fact that its just a good casual place to go. You can ever ride your snowmobile up there from the trail. I've had breakfast there too and I was never disapointed. I only gave it 3 circles for romance and special occasions becuase its not that kind of place.

2  Thank polarisdan
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Love their buffet! Great selection and PRIME RIB! :) Also have been to a wedding that was catered by BJ's. Amazing presentation and food! If you are looking for a reasonably priced buffet with a good selection of food for all tastes go here. Also, it's just off the 7 trail so great to stop at on your way home from a ride! Enjoy!

1  Thank DomVDB
Reviewed January 24, 2013

great buffet! best I have had in michigan... prime rib buffet are you kidding me.... not alot of desserts more of a seafood / meat buffet frog legs 3 kinds of fish shrimp and steamed clams ribs chicken and a great salad bar...

2  Thank Robert R