Benjamin's Beaver Creek Resort
$72
Holiday Inn Express Gaylord(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$110
Hampton Inn Gaylord(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$139
Fairfield Inn
Waters Inn(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$98
Orbitz.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssnowmobile trailspizza delivery servicecharcoal grillcamp storekids and adultsexcellent staypool and hot tublynnloftcabingolfmichigangearkeycourses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is our fourth year of enjoying Beaver Creek! During this time they have made many improvements. There is still more to be done, but they are working on it. The place is family friendly. The pool is awesome and the water slide is a blast. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Love the place. Our family has many great memories which include Beaver Creek and we hope to have many more!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Melissa R
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Finally had a chance to take a mini family vacation and it was Great!!! This was my first time visiting Beaver Creek Resort but it won't be my last! We rented a three floor, three bedroom cabin that had a overlooking loft style sleeping area with a family room. The cabin was very clean and had a nice family feel with two third level balconies and one patio area on the secon floor. There are a lot of things to do on the grounds such as swimming, mini and regular golf, water slides, bikeriding, hayrides and a lot more! There are also great things for kids to do in the surrounding area such as fishing and nature trails. The people were friendly, respectful and very helpful. A huge thanks goes to Chris, one of the managers of the property, who made our stay extremely comfortable and pleasant! Great place to visit!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank MrsKayCag
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The grounds are in need of summer repairs. Roads have pots holes and spend some money on flowers it just looks dull. Had ants in our cabin and when we called it seemed to be common. Not sure if we saw housekeeping all weekend. Had to ask to get extra pillows, towels, soaps....etc. Need to hire more staff as guests get over looked and poor service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Eric G
Reviewed March 5, 2012

So I've stayed here several times over the last two years and figured this is a good time for a review. I use tripadvisor a lot so I'm going to do my part with future reviews. I can only speak on this place in winter, but they have big things for the future and may be worth a summer trip as well. We stay in their cabins during the winter when we come up to snowmobile. The cabins come in several sizes and will fit two all the way to ten. On top of that and after a long day on the trails you can comeback to and use the pool and hottub they have on the grounds. It is always clean and relaxing before bed. They have recently added a country store for small things and will also soon deal with liquor as they recently acquired the golf course next door with a liquor license. Big thanks to Dave and Kevin as they have helped us always to make sure our stay is enjoyable. Look forward to many more stays here!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank lpcmedic
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I stayed at the resort along with 8 other people for 3 nights while skiing at Treetops. The cabin that we stayed in was surprisingly nice comparing to some other places that I thought would be comparable. The place looked like it was newer or very recently remodeled. Everything was clean. The over looked like it was barely used. Even the carpet, which was light cream color, looked very clean, which made me very comfortable to allow the kids to play on the floor. The staff was also very helpful and nice. I would definitely visit the place again and would recommend it for couples, families, and small groups of friends. My only complain would be that the place is about 15 to 20 minutes away from Treetops, which is a little farther than I hoped it would be. However, that has nothing to do with the actual place.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends