“YUMMMMY!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“YUMMMMY!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked everything!! They have unique confections, and wonderful assortments!! And lots of free samples!! I couldnt decide what I wanted!! I wanted everything!

Visited May 2013

Gaylord, Michigan
“Fresh Chocolate- what more do you want?”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Fresh chocolate is the best! The selection is outstanding and while a touch costly well worth it. The Gaylord store is great, like an old time candy shop.

Visited March 2013
Thompsonville, Michigan
“Stopped by based on #1; didn't feel it worth it”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The fact this is listed in the restaurants is misleading. It really should be considered a Things To Do. I realize they were about 15 minutes from closing, but on a Sunday in March you would think they’d be glad to see a tourist. I think I may have gotten two words from the young gal working. We tried a few of the samples they had around and ended up spending $15 on a few different things. We purchased Cashew Bark, Chocolate Covered Potato Chips (for which they are known), Amaretto Caramel Corn, some English Toffee, some Jelly Bellys, and a chocolate covered marshmallow. All were great. So the product was worth the stop, but customer service could have been improved.

• Visited March 2013
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Love this Chocolate Shop”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This to me is like an olde time Chocolate Shop. They pretty much have any kind of chocolate you would want, including chocolate covered potato chips. They even have ice cream. The next time your in Gaylord stop by and pick up a pound or two.

• Visited January 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Kid in a candy store”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you like Rocky Mountain, then you'll love this place. They have lots of unique chocolates that you can take back home as gifts. They had some caramel apples that were exceptional. For a while, I forgot I was eating an apple.

This place is now on my list of places to stop whenever I pass through on I-75. Check out the rest of the town, too. It's a nice little village.

• Visited February 2013