“Service is not great”

Bearded Dogg Lounge
Ranked #2 of 74 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned, fine casual restaurant with a full bar. We have a unique menu, 90% of our food is made in house and is prepared behind an open kitchen. We are connected to The Old Spud Warehouse.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I'M A LOCAL. it is very comfy but not service friendly. We were the only table one evening and they could not get our order right. The staff seems less interested in making customers happy. the spud warehouse which is attached is a fun place to shop. Unusual items.

2  Thank Ilovetennisi
There are newer reviews for Bearded Dogg Lounge

Reviewed November 23, 2013

High quality food in an atmosphere that is unpretentious.

I had the duck breast special on mushrooms in pasta, exquisite.
And to those that complain about small portions....... Really?? Go
back to Old Country Buffet if you aren't satisfied until you"re bloated.

The decor was fun and interesting. The staff was attentive, and helpful.

A great place where jeans and a tee shirt are not out of place

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We stopped for lunch during a shopping trip to Gaylord and enjoyed the food and cozy ambiance. The homemade tomato bisque soup was very good. My husband had the corned beef sandwich with a Caesar salad. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We wound up not eating here but....I stopped in early to look at the menu and was greeted by the owner. I have a food allergy issue and she was very helpful and assured me meals were made from "scratch" and there would be no problem accommodating me...she even went over the menu with me. The décor was intimate and rather funk/arty and I would say definitely not kid friendly.. Had we not had others with us, we definitely would have eaten here

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a fun place, and the quality of our meals was good. My only complaints were that the menu was quite limited and the portion sizes were not sufficient for me. (My dining partners were probably happier than I was ... because I need a lot to fill me up.) I did like the local character of the menu. Just wish there had been more on my plate. Prices were just a hair too high for the amount of food served.