Americas Best Value Inn Gaylord
$72
Good 3.5/5
Holiday Inn Express Gaylord(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$93
HIExpress.com
Very Good 4/5
Hampton Inn Gaylord(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Staff was very friendly, no charge for our dog to stay and gave us a great deal on a four night stay. We will be back next year when we come back up mushroom hunting. Thanks for the great service!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I made reservation 3 weeks prior to our trip by phone for a 2 night stay for the king size/jazzucci room. When we arrived, we found out that the clerk (same one who took my reservation) gave our room away (perhaps for higher cost) by the time we arrived that afternoon. The room that was told to use was to be a suite, but it was just a standard room for that night with the next night being the jazzucci one as requested before. The rooms were not too clean or comfortable and the fridge there did not work. Other guests were allowed dogs here that barked and loud kids running down the hallways...the bathroom has one small bar of soap and they are very skimpy on the towels which you are allowed a couple and having to ask at the front desk for more with an attuitude. Also the indoor pool area was not kept up..dead plants and very unsettling...the pool was NOT heated and unbearable to even go in. The hot tub looked unclean with yellow water. The desk clerk was very arrogrant and not too friendly especially when we returned for the second night, but had no choice but to return as it was a holiday weekend. This place is not quiet at night and the mattresses were lousy. Not good and not reccommended! There are other hotels in the area, I would of rather had the chance to check out than waste two nights here...the only good thing I can say about it ..is the location is right off the highway and close to a Burger King since breakfast is just cereal and juice. Very unclean feeling there and again the staff not too friendly or personable....don't go here!

Room Tip: Call the day before to make sure you actually still have a reservation and that your room was not given away before you have a chance to check in..especially with this place. They have no computer system..all paper which is perhaps why reservations get lost or mixed up here.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Midnightveil T
Reviewed March 8, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this location twice and both time were horrible. We were looking at property to buy in Antrim County and got there late both time after driving 4 1/2 hours. I called to ask they allowed our dog and was told yes, so I asked if they could hold a room at which time I was told that wouldn't be a problem. When we got there the guy was very nice and checked us right in for $110.00 for the night, I told the guy that I was quoted $85. with the dog, at which time I just needed a good night sleep. I was tired and so was my husband from working a 10 hour shift starting a 5am and then we got on the road alittle after he had come home and got cleaned up. The bathroom tile was pilling next to the tub and the cable was gone, when my husband called down to the front desk the guy was nice and brought us up one. Both times the rooms were were very nasty and not cleaned well at all, the dresser draws were broken, the rug was dirty and the BIGGEST complaint was the kids and teenagers running, yelling(besides being over charged), laughing back and forth through the hall! My husband asked them to please keep it down a number of times then he had to called down to the front desk and the guy got them to calm down about midnight. All I can say is that we will never stay there again!

Room Tip: Good Luck on this one
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CHendrickson
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I was on my way to my moms funeral and had to pull off the road for the night. The owner manager bent over backwards to make sure I was comfortable and even helped me check weather and road conditions. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank tina p
Reviewed February 17, 2012

A great stay for snowmobiling, lots of parking space. A clean place wit a friendly stuff. Ive stayed in the past, looks like they did some re-modeling. the kids enjoyed the in-door pool very well.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends