“This is my new !”

Diana's Delights
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: They have recently moved from the other side of the street to this very nice location serving the best in quality and at a very resonable price. Recently added beer, wine and mixed drinks to the fair and serves the best breakfast and lunch in Michigan.
Michigan
“This is my new !”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Ate here last week for lunch and I have found my new diner for lunch & breakfast. The smells lingering outside will force you to stop in. Everything from the server (Sharri) to the impeccable service will keep you coming back for more. It's homemade. Yes homemade, soups, salads, fresh baked goods etc. I had a huge fresh chicken salad with a croissant and I will try their signature muffins next trip. Being my first visit I can truly say you will find something on the menu for all involved in the most delightful dinning experience in Gaylord.

• Visited April 2014

Charlevoix, Michigan
“Excellent Brunch!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Came in with my buddies after turkey hunting to get breakfast/brunch. Everyone's food was excellent. I myself had the corned beef hash, their own version. I liked it, very filling. The service was great! Owner is super nice.

• Visited April 2014
Gaylord, Michigan
“Overall experience”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Bravo! My compliments to Diana's Restaurant...one of the only places in Gaylord I will frequent while visiting. Food is fresh, delicious and worth waiting for.

• Visited March 2014
Gaylord, Michigan, United States
“Banana flavored Club Sandwich anyone?!”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

My husband and i went to Diana's for Lunch one Saturday in March. I normally enjoy my dining experience at this restaurant, but not on this day. We had to sit at a dirty table while we waited 5-10 minutes for someone to clean it off. Next we waited another 5-10 minutes to meet our waitress. She gave us menus and told specials... we took a moment and ordered right away. Then we waited for another 45 minutes and got our food. My husbands food was fine, but mine had a SERIOUS problem. I ordered a club sandwich and something on the sandwich taste like bananas. Maybe the bread, maybe a veggie, maybe the meat, was bad. I wasn't sure but I wasn't going to eat it!. I told the waitress and she told me there was no way that was possible. I told her that my husband tried it too and it did too taste like bananas. She acted like I was lying and asked if I wanted another sandwich I said " no" because by the time we were having this conversation it was over a half hour later and my husband was done eating. I ate 1/4 of a piece of sandwich and about half my fries. They told me that they would take a couple dollars off my bill. I went up to pay and said that that was unacceptable. I told her I would pay for half the meal or for an order of fries because essentially that is what I ate. She continued to treat me as if I was a liar and trying to get a free meal. I finally just paid because the cashier was making a scene causing everyone in the restaurant to stare at me, they were making me look like the bad guy! I paid my bill to get the heck out of there, and they did not discount it in any way, not even the couple dollars they said they would give me and I left. My husband called up there about 5 minutes later and we tried to speak to a manager. No one was available so we left our name and number for someone to call us and no one ever returned our call. I did not deserve the treatment I was given at this restaurant by the staff for the rotten food I was served. I will never go there again, and i am telling everyone I know no to go there either.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Tracy S
“Awesome due to their service”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Tough to mess up breakfast but they did. They great thing is that they completely fixed it and apologized. It was a simple mistake and the way the handled won my excellent vote. They do have this great dish. Potatoes, meat, eggs, veggies. Or what every you like.
Highly recommend for breakfast.

Visited March 2014