“A wonderful place for breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Diana's Delights
Ranked #6 of 69 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: They have recently moved from the other side of the street to this very nice location serving the best in quality and at a very resonable price. Recently added beer, wine and mixed drinks to the fair and serves the best breakfast and lunch in Michigan.
South Haven, Michigan
“A wonderful place for breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

We had opportunity to go to Diana's the lights on a trip to my parents we arrived right at 7 a.m. As they first opened. The service was quick and friendly the food fantastic . I would highly recommend this for anyone.

Prudenville, Michigan, United States
“new location but same great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Ate lunch here recently with 5 other ladies. Their new location gives them more space and they even sell their own bake goods now. Soup & sandwich was delicious and the salad some of the others had looked delicious and they claimed that it was. Highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the area.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank dorothyw584
Wyandotte, Michigan
“Clean restaurant, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped here for breakfast on our way to the Tunnel of Trees to see the fall colors. We came based on TripAdvisor reviews. TripAdvisor never steers us wrong! The restaurant was clean. Portions were large. My eggs weren't cooked perfectly to my liking, but they gladly took them back and made it right for me. :) My Mom requested her bacon cooked crisp and it came out of the kitchen piping hot and crisp. Their homemade bread was an excellent side to my meal. Next time I am in there for breakfast, I am going to try their own pecan muffin, grilled. Their pastries look so tempting in their display case. If you are looking for a resonably priced, clean spot for breakfast, Diana's is it!

• Visited October 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Fantastic food, good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We ate here on the way north, and on the way back south. Specials were different and both were spectacular. Coffee was good, food was fresh and delicious, baked goods looked crazy good, and pie was totally worth it. It's a new family favorite and we'll be back every year. Absolutely worth the wait!

• Visited August 2013
Flat Rock, North Carolina
“Clean great food and bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Cleanest place I've seen on our trip from fl to mi. I had whole grain waffle with real maple syrup and hubby had omelet both great, a little pricey but worth it. If driving through nice quaint town.

• Visited September 2013