“Fantastic”

Diana's Delights
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: They have recently moved from the other side of the street to this very nice location serving the best in quality and at a very resonable price. Recently added beer, wine and mixed drinks to the fair and serves the best breakfast and lunch in Michigan.
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Everyone who knows about Diana's Delights makes a return visit a priority on their list when coming into Gaylord. The restaurant is located in the heart of downtown. The food is always an extra-ordinary treat. The menu is extensive and there is always a daily special, if you get there on time! Pies and muffins are baked daily on site. Soups are homemade. Sandwiches are stacked high with whatever you ordered. This is a place where the locals gather for lunch and others coming into town to shop don't miss the opportunity for a nice luncheon.

1  Thank Gingerop

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Kim and her team did a great job responding to our large group, from the Waters Inn and the food was. GREAT as usual!

We will definitely be back.

1  Thank HSBicknell53
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have only eaten lunch at Diana's. They offer a nice selection and have some specials, and a Quiche of the Day. They were very busy the day we went and the service was a little slow due to the number of patrons. The prices are reasonable.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We live in the Gaylord area. Our family visits occasionally and always ask to go to this restaurant. Unfortunately, the service and staff there is horrible. My family will no longer go there because they weren't friendly and I seriously was afraid to ask for anything. I am amazed that they are still in business. I really hope that they start treating customers better. I know that I won't ever recommend anyone go there to eat again. This isn't the first time this has happened. I feel horrible about this but people need to know the truth as well as Diana's Delights.

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

This place has amazing sandwiches that are not only huge, but very tasty. My wife had the Reuben which she loved and I had the club which was great, but expect to receive Canadian bacon as opposed to regular. Maybe you can substitute? Anyways, very generous portions and tons of fries with the sandwich. Atmosphere is lacking quite a bit, as it's decor is, shall we say.....BORING! But you gotta try it for the sandwiches. Maybe someday, their decor will step up a bit. Please note that we went there for lunch on a Tuesday and the majority of people were seniors enjoying their dinner. Nothing wrong with that, just want to let you know that seniors are usually at the hotspot in town when the food is good, so if your under 40, don't be scared or intimidated.

1  Thank Chris E