“My Wife is Hard to Please” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dearborn Heights, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Wife is Hard to Please”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

It is difficult to get my wife to eat in many restaurants. She complains about the smallest thing. She will holler if a waitress puts pickles on her plate. But her most favorite place is Toast. So I don't have to hear her complaining, we eat there ALL the time. I love it for the food (the salad bar is tops), the service, the friendliness, and most of all, it keeps my wife happy. In selecting the best meals above, I love their eggs benedict, and their chicken or shrimp stir fry. My wife loves the veal parmesan and sandwiches (this includes the burgers). They also give out coupons and discount cards (punch ten and get $ off your next meal) for special deals. One problem with Toast is that we are on a diet and they give us sooo much good food. Also, the desserts are too delicious.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JohnCipolletti

Canton, Michigan, United States
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant is clean, the food is good and the waitstaff are very attentive. I had a turkey sandwich and it was one of the best turkey sandwiches I ever had. I have dined here several times and it's always great!

• Visited October 2013
Lake City, Michigan
“gret place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went to Toast twice this past weekend. The food was great, the prices reasonable and the waitresses were friendly and efficient. I will definitely go there again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank priscilla s
“The best ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

First of all, right when you enter the place you are right away greeted and seated. The service is awesome and the salad bar is always fresh. I love the burgers and subs. Really recommend this place.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DIRTY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place is so dirty. The food is over priced and the food on the salad bar is old. Our food just sat in the window as one girl picked at her nail polish on her nails and the owner/manager just sat there staring at us. Creepy.

• Visited June 2013