“Excellent Service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had food delivered directly to my Hotel room door. Food arrived quickly and was still so hot that I had to wait before eating. I was referred to try their breadstix by a local resident. They were AWESOME.

1  Thank Gadget42

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Really loved the pizza and the amazing breadsticks. Service was not that great, but I'd go again anyway.

1  Thank SeguraD
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We love their pizza especially the chicken bbq. I had them cater a graduation party recently. The food was delivered hot and on time. The price was reasonable. They have a drive up Window for take out pre orders. Some weeknights takeout nonspecialty pizzas are half price plus $1.

1  Thank Louisa K
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we went to Spankys for the first time last night, They had a Pizza Buffet so we tried it the thing I like about it I would NEVER order a barb-bur-Q chicken pizza it don't sound like pizza to me, But at a buffet go for it and it was great. Lots of other pizzas to try also and lots of different cheese's on the pizzas

1  Thank 2Lman
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite place to eat when we come visit the in-laws. Really good pizza. My husband loves the bbq chicken pizza. Breadstix are a must also!

1  Thank PitaWesley