“Good food; reasonable prices”
Review of The Blind Squirrel

The Blind Squirrel
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Fremont
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Basic neighborhood bar and grill. Nice selection of draft beer. I've been here a few times. I like it!

There are newer reviews for The Blind Squirrel

Reviewed February 1, 2013

From my first visit, I felt I was at the corner pub in my own hometown. The wait staff was very friendly. Their pulled-pork tacos are out of this world.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Try their mushroom burger - hard to beat. Wonderful chicken pot pie. Many other items but these two are hard to pass up.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Lived in the area for years and finally sought out the Squirrel. Very glad my wife and did stop for dinner.

Don't expect lavish. Expect a good meal, good service and owners who want to be known for caring.

Had a bit of a problem with a tendon through the meat after ordering the house "steak special". It's promoted as a special and one can tell it's a reasonable portion for the price. However, we thought the toughness of the tendon wasn't what the owners was expecting to be provided by their supplier so we made mention to one of the owners that the meal had very good flavor but the particular portions were a problem.

The reaction to our complaint was very professional and welcomed. How nice to find an owner who accepted a complaint in the spirit complaint was offered. We clearly stated we very pleased with our first visit and would be back to enjoy more meals at our new "find". To our surprise we were comped an awesome house desert specialty that sealed our commitment to return.

Keep up the great work!