“Hospitality PLUS” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fremont
Seminole, Florida
“Hospitality PLUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I arrived early, just ahead of a major snowstorm, and was given my room immediately. Someone walked me to my room and showed me how all the energy efficient features worked. Clean well appointed room. Due to weather my second day work schedule changed and they allowed me to check out at 1:00. Small town hospitality at it's finest!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for mentioning the hospitality of our dedicated staff who take great pride in serving our guests with a clean and comfortable stay. When special circumstances arise, it is always a fun challenge to try to please. The "Golden Rule" is the best rule. Over half of our guests have been here at least once before, we look forward to serving your lodging needs again as well.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Santa Clarita, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Great staff, they take care of you. I have a strong dislike for noisy heating /cooling systems in hotel rooms, not a problem at this hotel. I would take this hotel over any regular chain anytime.
Traveling at this time of the year the fireplace in the lounge area was very welcome along with access to coffee, fruit and even home baked cookies, can it get any better?

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review regarding your stay at the Harrington Inn. All guests desire a quiet and relaxing room. The quietest and most efficient heating and air conditioning have been installed in all rooms. All rooms are also separated by block walls filled with sand to prevent adjacent room sounds from entering. The staff is pleased that you enjoyed the Douwe Egbert coffee, tea, juice and fresh fruit that's available 24/7 in the lobby area, not to leave out the fresh-baked cookies every afternoon and popcorn in the evening. Should your travels bring you back to Fremont or the Newaygo County area, we welcome your return.
Hillsboro, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

I do a lot of traveling and this has to be one of the top hotels i have stayed at. Even some higher end hotels were not as good as this hotel. Keep up the good work. Makes being on the road a lot better.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you Michael for choosing the Harrington Inn for your business travel lodging. My dedicated staff deserves the credit for making your stay so pleasant but I certainly enjoy hearing from guests that are so pleased with their stay. When you are in the area again, we look forward to serving you lodging requirements.
Fremont, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

My Sister with her kids and their kids loved the Harrington. The staff and housekeepering staff were so kind and helpful. Kids were able to watch movies. My sister was pleased her rooms had refrigerators. They also mentioned the breakfast was so easy and loved not having to go out. Well Done Harrington Staff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank JohnDuncan65
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Thank you, John, for taking the time to give my staff such a nice review. We are pleased that your sister and her family enjoyed their stay at the Harrington Inn. The hotel is here to provide guests with a clean and comfortable room and friendly service. We look forward to serving your family's lodging needs in the future.
Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Spotless hotel, extremely friendly & accommodating staff, full-pressure showers....loved it! Had to stay because of a widespread power outage, and they made it worthwhile. Highly recommend to anyone, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for choosing to lodge at the Harrington Inn during the recent area power outage and for taking the time to submit your comments. My wonderful staff is always pleased to be recognized for their friendly attitude and diligent work ethics. I do hope that your return home found everything to be undamaged and in good order. If you have a time in the future in which you need space for your guests, you can be certain that they will also be pleased with your recommendation.
Alexandria, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Harrington Inn around a week ago because my husband had a job interview. When we checked in my husband had told the lady in conversation that our anniversary was the next weekend and she gave us a free upgrade to a suite. The staff was very attentive and welcoming. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner and he made us feel like family. Everyone there was very personable. I would highly recommend staying at the Harrington!

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Thank you for lodging at the Harrington Inn. Hopefully, this was a beneficial trip for you and your husband. It was our pleasure to provide you with a suite for your coming anniversary. Thank you also for giving credit to our wonderful staff. Meeting guests is the best way for us to become even more attentive to their comments and suggestions. My favorite part of the day is having the time to welcome guests. I am pleased that we had a chance to meet. The entire staff looks forward to seeing you again, either as a returning guest to the hotel or as new residents in Fremont.
Linden, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We recently were coming to Fremont for the Tall Pine Quilters Quilt Show. After reading the reviews for the Harrington Inn, we knew we had to stay there. It lived up to all the reviews..great staff, great cookies, clean comfortable room..the only negative..didn't get to meet Lou! Staff said he was a little under the weather..maybe next time. We will be back!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tarthur7190
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for choosing to lodge at the Harrington Inn hotel and for your wonderful comments. We certainly are pleased that we met or exceeded your expectations. I, too, am sorry that I did not have a chance to meet you, but pleased that you asked. The staff was correct that I have had some issues lately for which I received some good news today. I should be back to work on a more regular basis soon. I am looking forward to meeting you in the future. We will have a warm cookie waiting.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Comfort Inn Whitehall
#3 of 5 in Whitehall
Hampton Inn Muskegon
Hampton Inn Muskegon
#2 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to The Harrington Inn? Share your experiences!