“Great hotel”
Review of The Harrington Inn

The Harrington Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Fremont
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Harrington Inn is a great place to stay if you are in the Fremont area. Very nice rooms and a friendly, helpful staff. I enjoyed my large room with its whirlpool tub and comfy bed and pillows. I appreciated the coffee in the lobby and the restaurant recommendations. The Moondance Cafe is a great place to eat along with the Koffee Kup downtown. So nice to promote locally grown businesses over chains! Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Rooms with whirlpools are great after a long day of training!
1  Thank Melissamarie218
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you Melissa for submitting a review of your stay at the Harrington Inn hotel in Fremont. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the nearby Moon Dance and Kuffee Kuppe restaurants. Thank you for mentioning the comfort of your room and my friendly, helpful staff. It will be our pleasure to provide lodging for you when your travels bring you again to this area.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

My husband and I had our first visit in the Fremont area on business this week. After reading the reviews we decided to stay at The Harrington Inn. We had a warm welcome the minute we walked in the door. The girls at the desk offered excellent service and the Owner Lou was very informative and welcoming.
The cookies and coffee were good in the afternoon, popcorn in the evening and a nice little breakfast before we headed to work in the morning. Very clean and comfortable rooms. We will make this our first choice every time we travel to the area. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: All Rooms would be good at this location. Nice layout.
1  Thank Nsummer10

Thank you for checking us out on TripAdvisor and for deciding to stay at the Harrington Inn hotel for your first visit to this area. It is always my pleasure to have the chance to meet new guests and to renew my acquaintance with returning guests. As with many other reviewers, I am pleased that you mentioned the work of my wonderful staff. I will certainly share your comments with them. As a guest, you are always our focus and your comments are very appreciated. Hopefully, your travels will again bring you to this area and we will have a chance to provide you with the same service.

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

everything was excellent: breakfast, clean rooms, soft linens, location. great place for a great stay. leaves were changing which added to the charm. would definitely recommend and would like to come back for a longer stay sometime. what more can I say. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of the Harrington Inn regarding your recent stay. The entire staff is pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you are looking forward to coming back in the future. My staff is very diligent in providing a clean and comfortable stay for all of our guests and I appreciate the fact that you gave them credit for their wonderful work. We do look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have stayed here many times for work and highly recommend for the area. Service is excellent and allows a nice location so I do not have to commmute from Grand Rapids and avoid the traffic. The breakfast included is a quick on-the-go type breakfast. If you are looking for a bigger breakfast, I would recommend the Moondance Cafe down the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Harrington Inn hotel. We are pleased that you received "excellent service" and that you "highly recommend" our hotel. Thank you for being a regular guest. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Being a relatively small community, we have several nice nearby restaurants and agree with your comments regarding the Moon Dance restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Oh, my goodness -- what a wonderful place to stay -- thanks for all the wonderful cookies, the morning coffee, the in room ref., the wonderful personnel. Lou is one smart businessman...always stops by and greets guests -- just a fabulous place to stay in Fremont -- Highly recommend. clean rooms, great people, good "COOKIES" and did I mention the wonderful coffee? We stayed last year and we'll probably stay again next year ..... God bless the people at Harrington Inn....

Room Tip: All rooms were great -- just let them know what type bed you want and they will do rest....
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for your nice review and comments about the Harrington Inn hotel. It is my pleasure to speak with many of our guests and I appreciated the credit that you gave me. However, I am just the lightweight; It my dedicated staff to whom most of the heavy lifting and credit is due. I will be certain to let them know of your comments. I look forward to seeing you again in the future and trust my staff will be just as diligent.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The facilities and staff at the Harrington made our stay a wonderful experience! The room we had was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The bed was so comfortable that it was one of the few times I remember waking up and having to remind myself that I was in a hotel. Another feature that made a difference was the coffee and tea station stocked with quality products. Cookies at the reception desk were a great touch, too. It is a locally owned hotel with updated features. A thoroughly enjoyable weekend!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are very quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you Melody. The entire staff is pleased that you had a "clean, quiet, and very comfortable" room. That is exactly the experience we desire for every guest. Sleep quality was the most important criteria for the mattresses selected for the Harrington as in my own home. The same was true in selecting the lobby coffee. After sampling many coffee offerings, I discovered the Douwe Egberts' brand in a California hotel. The Harrington Inn hotel now has the reputation of having the best coffee in Fremont. Your clean room will be waiting for you when you visit the area in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

The most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel. The service was great throughout my stay and I will definitely be coming back whenever I'm an the area. VERY clean room and throughout the entire building. Worth every penny or more. I wish more Hotels were half as nice as this one.

Room Tip: I stayed on the ground floor on the rear of the building. The backyard outside of my large picture w...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
LouMeeuwenberg, Owner at The Harrington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Harrington Inn hotel and for giving my dedicate staff credit for the detailed work that they perform in keeping the hotel clean and, at the same time, being friendly. As we purchased top of the line mattresses, we are pleased that you mentioned the comfort of our beds. Hotel guests should expect a clean, comfortable room and a staff who will try very hard to provide these conditions. These are our goals and we try very hard to "walk the talk." We welcome your return when you are in the West Michigan area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fremont
Shoreline Inn & Conference Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Holiday Inn Muskegon
Holiday Inn Muskegon
#4 of 12 in Muskegon
La Belle de la Riviere Bed and Breakfast

Been to The Harrington Inn? Share your experiences!