We had picked the Frankfort/Elberta area for our October wedding just by looking online only. I had visited twice before the wedding and stayed at Harbor Lights each time. The location is perfect, right on the beach and right in town also. There are several different types of rooms so you should call to see which would best accommodate your needs(note what they call a motel room is really just a basic hotel room). all of which are equipped with a fridge and microwave. Some of the units have full kitchens you just need to ask what type of rooms those are. We had about 100 people come up for the wedding and everyone was extremely pleased with Harbor Lights and their staff and the town of Frankfort. I would pick this place over a chain hotel any day!! It's a great place, we had a wonderful wedding weekend, we will definitely return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Lights Resort is located on the beach in Frankfort and features motel rooms, a variety of suites, and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation condominiums. Enjoy the indoor pool and spa and private beach area. Just a short walk to downtown Frankfort's shops, restaurants and movie theater. Open year-round. Daily and weekly rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Frankfort
- Harbor Lights Motel
- Harbor Lights Hotel Condominiums