Stayed 3 nights in a luxury suite on third floor. We had a great view of Lake Michigan and an easy walk to town. The place is beautiful, clean and comfortable. I to want to keep this place a secret but we fell in love with it. From our suite we could walk to the beach, the pier and into town for dinner every night. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi if you don't want to go to the beach, but why would you want to do that? We will be back next year this time for a week. Sleeping Bear Dune is and easy 30 miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Lights Resort is located on the beach in Frankfort and features motel rooms, a variety of suites, and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation condominiums. Enjoy the indoor pool and spa and private beach area. Just a short walk to downtown Frankfort's shops, restaurants and movie theater. Open year-round. Daily and weekly rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Frankfort
- Harbor Lights Motel
- Harbor Lights Hotel Condominiums