Love, Love Love Harbor Lights!! We stumbled across the town of Frankfort and Harbor Lights Resort by pure accident a couple months ago and feel in love with the area. We were returning from an anniversary trip to Traverse City down M22 and needed to find a restroom. Came to an intersection and decided to turn right through town and lo and behold there was the beach and the resort and we called as soon as we got home to book. We have 3 sons, ages 10-13, who had a blast. We wanted a 2 bedroom but there was only a 1 bedroom left. It ended up to be perfect. The condo was larger than I thought it would be and fully stocked with all the necessities. Amazing view of the Bay, just steps from the beautiful sandy beach and the water is the clearest I have seen for Lake Michigan. Kids could ride their bikes all over town and the Bestie Trail for walking, running and bike riding is super. We didn't want to leave and are planning to make this an annual summer trip. Thanks Harbor Lights for the smooth booking, check-in process, morning coffee and doughnuts and for making this resort a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbor Lights Resort is located on the beach in Frankfort and features motel rooms, a variety of suites, and 1, 2 and 3 bedroom vacation condominiums. Enjoy the indoor pool and spa and private beach area. Just a short walk to downtown Frankfort's shops, restaurants and movie theater. Open year-round. Daily and weekly rentals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Harbor Lights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lights Hotel Frankfort
- Harbor Lights Motel
- Harbor Lights Hotel Condominiums