“Good local restaurant/pub”

Stormcloud Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Stormcloud Brewing Company opened in June 2013 just two blocks from Lake Michigan in the lakeside town of Frankfort, Michigan. A small brewery specializing in Belgian-style brewing, Stormcloud offers 16 taps in addition to a full, locally-inspired menu of flatbread pizzas, small plate appetizers, soups/salads, charcuterie plates, and specialty popcorn. Named Best New Brewery in Michigan by MLive Media Group in 2016.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Loved the outside seating area. The flat bread pizza was great! I ordered the specialty pizza of the day that had fresh heirloom tomatoes and herbs.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed both lunch and dinner at Stormcloud on two separate days. The casual atmosphere was very in keeping with the beach community. We highly recommend the pizza... some fun combinations and great old standbys. We will definitely dine at Stormcloud during our next visit to the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited twice in August, 2013. We did not order any food, but enjoyed good conversations and great beer. The employees made us feel welcome and helped us choose our beers. We did not spend a lot of money during our visit and we were not rushed out the door. We will be back and will try their pizzas.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Had a few excellent pizzas and atmospheres. Great atmosphere...very laid back. You will be pleasantly surprised by the quality of food and drink, and you will be wanting to go back for more!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We came here because my husband loves craft beer. I would say he is a bit of a beer snob. Not only was he impressed, but I was as well. The beer was magnificent. Usually I like one or two on a sampler... I liked all 4 of the first 4 I tasted. The rest I could appreciate even though I am not a fan of the style. Husband loved everything.
The food was great. Large "board" was an impressive array of cheese, locally grown tomatoes, and pepperoni. Loved it, and the kids (9 & 6) had good selection and meals too.
One of our favorite places on our trip. We will go back any chance we get.