“Wonderful place!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Frankfort
Blessings by the Beach
Ranked #2 of 7 Frankfort B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 24, 2011

This is really a bed and breakfast and is in a perfect location in Frankfort and managed by a very nice couple. It is a block (or less) to the beach and about two blocks from town and the marina. The beach there is beautiful. It is about a 40 minute drive to Sleeping Bear Dunes, with beautiful scenery along the way, including gorgeous Crystal Lake. The breakfast was excellent and she even had vanilla creamer for my coffee, which I usually carry with me but had forgotten. There is a beautiful wrap around porch and 2nd floor sundeck. This B&B was very clean, absolutely lovely and exceeded my expectations. Twenty minutes the other way is Arcadia, with an age-old lookout that I had forgotten about from my youth till I crested the hill and saw it - the views are fabulous. Arcadia also has an excellent (though pricey) golf course if you are a golfer. I was there alone because I was visiting family about 30 miles away, but I had a great time and would like to go back with my husband and my adult children.

Room Tip: I did not see the room in the back, but I believe it's the biggest. The king room upstairs is r...