“nice atmosphere and average taste”

The Fusion Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Frankfort
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“nice atmosphere and average taste”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I with our 3 children love Chinese food. Since this is Asian food restaurant, we decided to give it a try. The stir fry dishes were beautifully presented, But the taste is really average. The brown sauce they used were so dark that it covered all the pretty colors of vegetable. My son ordered Almond chicken, his comments was " this is a combination of KFC chicken and Chinese food.", he liked it very much.

• Visited August 2013

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Excellent food and great value”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We were just passing through and found the food, prices, service and choices excellent. Would go back again if in the area.

Laguna Beach, California
“Ho hum at best”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very bland food.. Have been here at least once a year and forget until the food comes why I don't go there more often. Nothing unique or interesting about their food. Nice views of the bay from the deck.

Detroit
“A Bit of a Disappointment”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

AFter reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, my wife and I anticipated a great meal here. We batted .500. My wife ordered the Wealthy White Veloute, which the menu touted as their most popular item. She was disappointed in the flavorless meal that left her still hungry. I ordered the Almond Boneless Chicken and found it quite tasty with a good mix of vegetables. Service was okay - nice view of boats in harbor. I guess you just have to take a chance with the entrees.

• Visited July 2013
Neenah, WI
“Good Food nice folks”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Good menu with many good choices. We had seafood and pasta. Everything was great. Beer was good too. Again right on main street two blocks from the beach.