I had a last minute opportunity to have a girlfriend getaway! I hopped on the internet and found the Drury Inn, in a price range which was good and also the fact it was on the main street in Frankenmuth. I was very happy with my choice!
The parking is ample at this hotel. Check in was courteous and efficient. The room was spotlessly clean, as was the small but well stocked bathroom. As mentioned in previous reviews, I was given drink coupons and there was the popcorn machine. Everyone was pleasant and professional. There is a pool, which I didn't use. There is complimentary hot and cold breakfast with plenty of offerings.
The rooms were quiet. We had two queen beds, which were very comfortable. There were plenty of pillows and the sheets were soft. There was a fridge in the room also.
This hotel is right on the main street near all the shops, across the street practically from a winery.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat. I was very pleased!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as "Little Bavaria", Frankenmuth is a German-inspired tourist destination less than an hour from Saginaw Bay. Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth is in the center of the celebration on Main Street, surrounded by Franconian style shops and restaurants. Free hot breakfast and evening 5:30 Kickback® - free hot food and cold beverages - are included with your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Drury Hotels Company, LLC so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn And Suites Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Drury Inn
- Drury Frankenmuth