“Enjoyed our Stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Frankenmuth
Ohio
“Enjoyed our Stay”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Booked our stay through Priceline for $110.00. Stayed 1 night on a Sunday, combined our trip with some Frankenmuth shopping and Birch Run.
Check-in was easy and hotel staff were friendly ( I think her name was Angela ). Very nice and courteous. Drury offers complimentary evening snacks and full hot breakfast in the morning. Stayed with my Mom and Sister. We each received a card good for 3 free drinks at night. I have stayed a lot of places for the evening drink specials and was not particulary fond of the card. This was my first time using a card. The card is a little cheesy ( for lack of a better word ) in my opinion. If you wanted a double, which I would consider an average cocktail glass it's considered 2 of your drinks. I selected wine for my drinks which was 1 cocktail glass and a very mini glass for my 3rd punch. I realize you need to limit people. I wouldn't have planned to drink an entire bottle of wine, but I would have felt valued as a customer if I was able to have 3 average glasses of wine. I am not much into the evening food as I prefer to enjoy the area and take in a good restaurant. The hotel was clean and our room had a microwave, coffee pot and frig (couldn't find a setting to keep our water cold, so it was barely cold at best). We had to throw out our left overs from Zehnders as the refrigerator didnt keep it cold enough. If you are going in the colder months, I would recommend something closer to the shops and eateries if you plan to walk or dress very warm. We drove downtown since it was rather chilly. Overall, its a decent place to stay. The hotel is very clean.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Pinkelgal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed November 9, 2013

The room was clean and comfortable. The beds were firm. The shower had plenty of pressure. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. And many of the attractions of Frankenmuth are within walking distance.

In addition to the hot breakfast that most 2 or greater star hotels have the Drury also had a complementary dinner. Nothing to right home about. But after day of sightseeing were were tired. it was nice to not have to go anywhere. Included is 3 free alcoholic drinks. Again, you aren't going to get call liquors or fancy drinks with paper umbrellas. But it was fine for an acceptable glass of wine, a beer, or a margarita from a ready made mixer.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rich-in-MO
Oshawa, Canada
Reviewed November 9, 2013

This was our first time staying here and we enjoyed every minute! From the polite, professional customer service we encountered from every single employee, to the clean quiet and comfortable suite....from the free drinks and hot foods in the evening to the very good hot breakfasts in the morning....we couldn't have been more pleased! Can't wait to get back!!

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank peytonspawpaw
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a great time as usual at the Drury Inn! We stayed three years ago and enjoyed it once again. We actually got the same room as three years ago by coincidence!! Room was clean. Staff was great and helpful. Breakfast was fantastic. Location is amazing right in the heart of Frankenmuth. Only negative I could find is room size. But the extras outweigh the room size! Highly recommend!

Stayed November 2013
Creston
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was my second stay at this Drury Inn and my husbands first. Rooms are very nice and clean and the beds are very comfy! The hot breakfast and hot evening meal along with the 3 free drinks is a definite plus. I 'm sure we will be staying here on our yearly trip to Frankenmuth from now on!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Stayed at the Drury Inn on Oct. 28 with three friends and were more than pleased with their rooms and friendly staff!!!! The rooms, especially bathrooms, were very clean and beds comfortable with an abundance of pillows. The location is perfect for touring the downtown and is just a few driving minutes from Bronners. The "happy hour" was excellent; many delicious items so we chose not to go out to a restaurant for dinner....free drinks a bonus.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bethlehem, Palestinian Territories
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Booked directly 2 nights at the Drury Inn and suites early October. I was looking for a hotel more downtown and further away from the others at the entrance of town to be able to walk around.

We got a good deal breakfast was included and 3 free drinks with food every evening. The hotel has free and ample parking. The staff was very friendly and polite. Check in was simple and straight forward.

The large room was clean two comfortable double beds and a very clean bathroom. There was a hair dryer TV WiFi in room coffee service microwave and refrigerator but no safe. You could call free 60 minutes local and long distance.

Self laundry machines were available for guests.

We were lucky the weather was warm and sunny most of the time. So we could walk around most places in Frankenmuth.

My son enjoyed their small fitness center and indoor swimming pool.

Family friendly good for all ages older and younger couples safe with shops and services within walking distance.

I will definitely return to the Hotel if I visit Frankenmuth again.

Room Tip: Book well ahead as Frankenmuth receive more than 3 million visitors a year throughout.