We were able to check into our suite a few hours early and were met by a super pleasant manager, Amanda. She was very friendly and got us into our room quickly. I stayed in the exact same suite 2 years ago and they have since updated the furnishings, flooring and tv's. As usual, room was exceptionally clean and comfortable. For a few dollars more than a standard room, the suite option is nice, having a separate living room area with an additional tv. Microwave, fridge & coffee maker in room.
We used the pool area and it was very clean and temp.'s were perfect in the pool and hot tub.
The 5:30pm food/drink reception was very nice too. Lot's to choose from and if you don't feel like eating out, this is a great option. Fountain pop & popcorn are free also from 3 to 11pm. A hot breakfast complete with waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausage, biscuits/gravy, cereals, fresh fruit, muffins, bagels, donuts and juice/coffee.
Location is toward the northern end of the strip, but still an easy walk to everything. There is a nice pharmacy/store next door if you need anything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as "Little Bavaria", Frankenmuth is a German-inspired tourist destination less than an hour from Saginaw Bay. Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth is in the center of the celebration on Main Street, surrounded by Franconian style shops and restaurants. Free hot breakfast and evening 5:30 Kickback® - free hot food and cold beverages - are included with your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Travelocity so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn & Suites Frankenmuth Hotel Frankenmuth
- Drury Inn Frankenmuth
- Frankenmuth Drury Inn
- Drury Frankenmuth