“Good pizza at a reasonable price”
Review of Hungry Howie's Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Michigan
“Good pizza at a reasonable price”
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I love HH flavored crust. I don't care how uncool it is to like a chain's pizza. :)

With this location, you've got to tell them exactly how you want your pie done--consistency is not their strength. That being said, if I order a well done, thin crust, extra cheese pizza with cajun crust, I know it will be done at the time they quote for a price that won't break my bank.

I like to order online--they have specials that beat anything you'll get just walking into the store.

• Visited April 2011

Michigan
“Good pizza and a good price”
Reviewed February 17, 2009

Springhill suites gave us coupons for hungry howie's. Good cheap meal to have while relaxing in the hotel room.

1 Thank MichiganFam3
Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“My favorite fast food pizza.”
Reviewed June 10, 2008

My favorite fast food pizza.

bballover
“mmmm pizza”
Reviewed May 29, 2008

i like buyin the pizza dough for only 1$!!! u make it your self and its even better :)